Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

news from jon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaded
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: news from jon Reply with quote

anyone who has already read this on malevolent-gaming or grandpa fitch never mind.

So about 20 minutes ago ... my cell phone rang at work..seeing that the number was very odd, i didn't answer. Learning seconds later after listening to my voicemail i found it was our lost friend.
He is desperately looking to get back to Michigan, even though he says his job is going fantasic, he misses us and there is an evil lurking around in those texas nights that he doesn't want to deal with (he really didn't say that but i could feel it). Anyways hes looking for an apartment and/or roommate and a job..? any leads for our friend/ex friend or whatever you want to call him..let him know...
thefilmasart
PolyNewb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Jon Reply with quote

If anyone has any recent info on Jon please post. I haven't spoken to him in a long time and I am extremely curious about him. If he still needs help coming home, I'd be more than willing to see what I can find.
Thanks

B
Jephonics
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Jon is doing fine. I don't know if he has any immediate plans to migrate back to MI. He is a car salesman at a Honda dealership. He just might be diggign in there. After he moved out of the place he and Julie inhabited, I think he started to like life there more. I could be wrong though.
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah- actually I have moved away from Julie and I'm roughin it out here in Dallas by myself. I am still working at the dealership and making decent money. I hope to eventually move back home, cuz I really miss my family and friends, but at the same time, I have no idea when that will be.... I'm still in the mood to play a 'finale show' with the Polyphonics, when?, again, I couldn't say..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: