Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TO ALL POLYPHONIC FANS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Katrina
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:49 am    Post subject: TO ALL POLYPHONIC FANS! Reply with quote

Tonight, Monday the 19th of July, four members of the "Polyphonics Family" are performing at Pub 1281! If you enjoyed the Polyphonics, there is no doubt that you will love this new group that formed recently to fill the gap in their hearts from the loss of the Polyphonics.

The members include Vance, an original Polyphonic member; Brandon, the tallest and nicest Polyphonics fan; and Beth and Katrina who have been known to date more than just one Polyphonics band member....

And for everyone's special enjoyment, a surprise Polyphonics cover song might turn up in the set!

The show will start around 9:30, and you all better be there. This is the best we can do to fill that void.... and Grandpa Mooley and the Stinky Pants might just rock your face off!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Katrina
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The show is off for tonight... Brandon got sick... and according to Vance, "I SUCK." So come next Monday, the 26th!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if I really want to go now, all this excitement and one huge letdown.
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My head felt like it had (and still has) a plastic bag over it, and my face was being squeezed by vice grips.

I feel bad for not being able to go. I'm sorry.

Next week is a go, fo sho.

the first ever Polyphonics fan site
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Beefer
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am just glad to hear that Brandon is alive and well. So excited now.....
Katrina
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, let's try it again! Tonight, the 26th at PUB1281... around 10PM!
Buddha
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SCORE I will be there after work I get out at 9:30. Lindsey might come too, maybe.

Bethy is my hero.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: