Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

March 16th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drama Queen
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: March 16th Reply with quote

Hey guys!!! On that Sunday r u going to be playing for the entire time of will there be other bands??

DQ : )
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um... 2 bands...

someone help me out.
Drama Queen
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What time do you gus go on????????
DQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah a band called Addison West.. a band we played with at Oakland Univ. campus... and doors open at 9pm.. emerald has a "nightclub" night inside..upstairs is the Rock Room.. were we will be..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i've officially had a brain fart.. in the middle of talking about our march 16th gig.. I halfway through it started talking about our Emerald gig.. so.. disregard the seccond part of that reply ( and doors open...).

as for march 16th- Addison West (very good band), starts at 5pm (yes the afternoon), and will end about 8:30ish. now 'I'm on the right track' DAH DAH!!

jon
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
psydancerqt
PolyRoadie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:25 pm    Post subject: addison west Reply with quote

is that the group that won 1st place at OU battle of the bands? if so, they are really good! if i hadnt known the polyphonics, i would have voted for them.

-lauren-
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup, that's them. they are good. so if anyone out there hasnt' seen them, then come out and see the both of us!
Drama Queen
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone PLEASE explain to me HOW DJ Chedder is the INVENTOR of Rock? Personally I don't get it????

DQ~
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, the sad thing is that Elton John remembers when rock was young. Jon was born after the song was made I do believe.

http://www.eltonography.com/songs/crocodile_rock.html

this says at the bottom that the song was made er..... copywrighted in 1972 before Jon's parents were even thinking about how accidents CAN happen.

sorrrrrrrrrrrrry Jon
Drama Queen
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the explaination. Now I think that I understand!

DQ~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: