Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Polyphonics on the radio!!!!! WHA-WHA-WHAT!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: Polyphonics on the radio!!!!! WHA-WHA-WHAT!? Reply with quote

Yes, for sure this time too.... but its not 89x, no instead it's gonna be 88.3 (Oakland University Radio). We will be live in the studio on the air on the night of June 8th (mhmm, three days after my birthday i might add too) at 9pm to 12pm.. How awesome is this? So everyone listen up!!
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo Woo!!!!!

Are you for real? This can't be for real? Are you SERIOUS!!!!!
I can't believe it!
I am so excited!!!
Congrats guys!

DQ~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Polyphonics on the radio!!!!! WHA-WHA-WHAT!? Reply with quote

DJ Cheddar wrote:
We will be live in the studio on the air on the night of June 8th (mhmm, three days after my birthday i might add too) at 9pm to 12pm..

damn, you boys are pulling an all nighter...hope you bring a change of clothes.
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we're tryin to see if we can have an audience in the studio or through the windows, then you guys can pull an all nighter with us!?!?! huh?!?! huh?!?!? yeah baby!
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering if the radio thing was still happening and if you are going to have an instudio audience??????? Cuz that would be cool!!!

DQ~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welll......yes it is still goin on... 88.3 (oakland university radio), and I was told we could have a few people there watching us through a window, but not TOO many, and they have to behave... so what we can do is have whoever wants to go, email us at the site and let us know if you want to go....we'll put the list together by luck of the draw and let the winners know (im thinkin only like, no more than 8 poeple (?)(and some of us have girlfriends who are already on the list)) so get to emailin..........
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:51 pm    Post subject: RAdio gaga Reply with quote

Hey I am from paris france and I want to go to
watch you play at the radio station.
I saw you guys play at the petit pois discoteque.
ciao
Beth I mean Bridgette
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way you stupid frog!!!! Your not alowed beth er I mean Bridgette....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: