Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The show on the 17th!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drama Queen
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject: The show on the 17th! Reply with quote

Hey there boys -

What time do you go on? - Are you first - second - or last? So me and my girls know what time to get there.

Who is going?

DQ~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think we're either 2nd or 3rd...

but i could be wrong...

anyone else???
Katrina
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going.. and Michele is too cuz she owes me a drink!!!! HAHA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SivaLuna
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, she remembered. If only I wouldn't have posted that for everyone to see and remember. Just kidding. It sounds like a couple of people from my work are finally going to go too, but they always say they will go and then never do. Jerks. Oops, maybe I shouldn't have put the 'jerk' part till after the show just in case they do go and I feel bad. Oh well, it would be like a day without sunshine if I didn't stick my foot in my mouth at least three times...

Katrina, I have an idea. You should come over to my place first. We'll have a couple drinks and -psst psst whisper whisper- for the show, because I think it would be pretty funny if you and I showed up like that! Refer to your message I sent you to decode the psst whisper part of this message. It would be pretty rad. Pretty really rad.

I just hope you like inexpensive drinks, I'm not made of money honey!
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're second....

And, Michele, Michele, Michele, You have the coolest ideas... in lieu of your secretive nature, i think we should turn it into a "Pre-Polyphonics show, Bash" at your place... invite one, invite all!!!!! we could have everyone (and I mean EVERYONE packed into your apartment over there in bldg 20 at Oak Hill apt. 45XXX (hehe)....... It'll be AWESOME!!!!!! thanks for the invite michele, hehehehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! You know what, screw it, we'll just play the show over there too, why drive to Kodiak when we could just play there?!?! and your upstairs neighbor could come too and play as an openeing act with his guitar!!!! yeah?!?!? sound cool???!!!? and don't be a bunch of crappy's and deny us of this pleasure...it'll be awesome! so party at your place right!?!?!
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you ALWAYS go second? why can't you go last and rock the house? AHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DQ~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SivaLuna
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, you all are always invited over at any time. Yes, there is a party. I told Vance about it already, it's the kind where we wear pajamas and have pillow fights, and then take off the pajamas and draw little hearts and flowers all over each others naked bodies. That's what really happens at girl-initiated parties, duh. But yeah, if anyone wants to come over, that's fine. Around 7:30. We'll leave for the show 8:45 or so. But people gotta call Vance or I because we have to call you in, -stupid apartment nazi's and their 'we can charge more now because there's a security gate' mentality- I hate them!

Jon, apparently you can practice and play shows over our place, according to our upstairs neighbors. I ask all of you, why on god's green earth would you have two or three friends over your apartment and play ELECTRIC guitars??? Plugged in electric guitars. Idiots. If anyone wants to take care of them for me, there's a five spot in it for ya.
SivaLuna
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to add, you can have my neighbor for an opening act, if you consider an 'act' just a guy trying to do scales and not quite getting them right. But hey, that makes you guys look that much better!
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, first we go on second and not last at the Kodiak, mainly because a lot of the polyphans end up leaving before we go on, because they have to work in the morning and they for some reason don't feel like sitting at a bar listening to awesome music, but instead will go to a friends and sit and watch tv or something... so thats why we like to play second.. believe me we WILL still ROCK DA HIZOUSE!! i remeber a little elementary ryhme... first is the worst, second is the best!!!, and third is the nerd, and the fourth goes up north... notice the "second is the best" thats because we ARE the best!!!!

And, Sivaluna, ummmmmmmmmmm, yeah, these "girl-initiated parties", do they include gettin buck widely nude after a short time period, cuz that would be awesome!!!!!
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to say that the POLY boy's rocked it out tonight ( too bad that I had to leave early ) Glad to see that many of you guys came to support the guys. I was very surprised to soo some of you though! Maryanne you are "THE GIRL" I have missed you so much ( polyphonics.net ) I was diggin' all the new songs that i heard and I can't wait for the 2nd CD to come out. POLYPHONICS Rock!!!!!

Later
DQ~
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very very much dramaqueen...... It WAS an awesome show, and we appreciated all the drunken fools who came out and danced and had a great time!!!!!

And, Nyq and/or poncho..... my avatar is still not working.. was goin on?
PolyNewb

Location: Hamtown or Ypsi or Hazel Park...depending on the time of year!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drama queen wrote:
Maryanne you are "THE GIRL" I have missed you so much ( polyphonics.net )

Well, after that I had to reply. I think its about time I started visiting the forum more often....well I should start talking....Anyway, it was great to see everyone again. Now that I'm home for the summer I'll try to be a familar face in Polyphonic-land.

You boys did amazing. It was refreshing to see your wonderful faces again.

MaryAnne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: