Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Last Night

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drama Queen
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 11:22 am    Post subject: Last Night Reply with quote

I just wanted to state for the record that the Polyphonics ROCKED!!!!!!!!! The Rock Room last night. They played 2 hours for GREAT music and everyone enjoyed themselves!!!! Keep on Rockin' guys!

Truely,
DQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Drama Queen
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VANCE and JEFF - - -

Just so that you know - I NEED something of yours from a show! I have Jon's pix and I have a broken drum stick from Pat. I am going to become the ULITMATE Poly fan and I need ( want PLEASE ) to finish my collection. So if you can do that for me that would be GREAT. C U on the 16th!

DQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Katrina
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 11:53 pm    Post subject: Things I have received from the Polyhedrons Reply with quote

Well I was thinking about it, Drama Queen, and I have indeed collected something from each Polypolegic. Let's go through them:

From Pat: I have gotten his "hand in an Amish marriage" as well as an STD
From Vance: deep incestual penetration as well as fond Daddy memories
From Jon: balls in my purse (Darren helped me realize this)
From Jeff: A disturbing memory of my fireplace everytime I look at it.

Damn I'm good

And so is darren

it's in the bag
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Drama Queen
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

c'mon now, theres no need to fight.... we're all happy people....and besides.. other than being the inventor of rock music, i AM the biggest fan of the Polyphonics... I have plenty to prove it too... C'MON, TAKE ME ON...... er taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee onnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! (take on me!)

boo-yah! in your face!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Drama Queen
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fighting? No - just saying ok
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know.. i'm just tryin to keep people talkin! hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Beefer
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: wanna go out? Reply with quote

Jon are there any plans for tonight?
Wanna do something?
Oh my god, I am gonna cry in my panties if I get to hang out with a member of the Polyphonics.

I gave you a 5 on hot or not.

boo ya eat that Ugly McNotcute

hyahyahya
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no.. i dont wanna hang out with someone who only gave me a FIVE!!!!! on hot or not dot com, c'mon now....... im depressed by this, thank you...
Drama Queen
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you depressed about your picture being on HOT!!! or not? or that she gave you a 5!

DQ~
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

witht he 5 thing.... i deserve better than that! right?!
Drama Queen
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAYBE!!!!!!
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: wanna go out? Reply with quote

Beefer wrote:
Jon are there any plans for tonight?
Wanna do something?
Oh my god, I am gonna cry in my panties if I get to hang out with a member of the Polyphonics.

I gave you a 5 on hot or not.

boo ya eat that Ugly McNotcute

hyahyahya

totally not coo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: