Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you Beth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beefer
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 1:53 pm    Post subject: Thank you Beth Reply with quote

Just for the record.

1. I was around when Eric Lapratt was in the band.

2. I have been to soo many shows, I can't count them.

3. I have gotten them cheap pizza, when I worked at Dominos.

4. I have helped make backround art for a show.

5. Worst of all, I dated half the band.

6. I love Katrina, too.
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

,..what if i talk like this.......haha!!! i love it!

Beth, now you know......... your right! and you forgot the most important... you were totally responsible for my picture that is now on hot or not.com, good job!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NyQuil Driver
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the picture that constantly haunts Jon.

NyQ

Sic Transit Gloria - Glory Fades - I'm Max Fischer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the shoes.
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez Beth, where did that all come from? Did anyone out there dare to say that you weren't down with the band? I'd back you up. I got your back. I'm...back in the saddle again? No, that's not right, sorry.
Beefer
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 9:37 am    Post subject: I want a poll Reply with quote

I just want there to be a poll to determine, if the next cd by the polyphonic should be called Thank You Beth......and darren.
This is because although numbers 1-6 are fact as I mentioned before, I was not thanked on their previous cd, and neither was darren. At the same time they thanked some butthole who didn't deserve it.

So that is what this is all about. Just a little public cry for acknowledgement, and some jon teasing which is always a good time. jk jonny boy.

ps I only gave you a fiver because that picture was years ago, and you look way better now. And it was your bad side.
Drama Queen
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beth - - I concur with you.

WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU GUYS THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how could you not mention Beth on the CD?

Here's a qusetion? - - Beth where the HECK have you been? I haven't seen you in sooooooooooooooooo long. You left TBC and never said good-bye to me. PLEASE!!! come to the show on the 16th so we can catch up and make fun of Jon together. ( Of course Jon you know that I am ONLY kidding!)

DQ~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Beefer
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully I will get off of work in time to see the band at the gig tonight. I hope to see all of you there.

smoke a d to the mouth
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah... we thanked some butthole who DID NOT deserve it... you know he didn't even buy the album when we actually came out with it!! what an ass... but oh well he is off now getting beat by his fiance (loser)) hahahaaaaaaaaa!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Beefer
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I missed the show. I had to work till 9. I bet it was good though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: