Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dippin Dots

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andy Rooney
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 4:39 pm    Post subject: Dippin Dots Reply with quote

Anybody kno where i can get some Dippin Dots? (Besides Cedar Point and such). I'm talkin malls or grocery stores...
NyQuil Driver
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: Dippin Dots Reply with quote

Andy Rooney wrote:
Anybody kno where i can get some Dippin Dots? (Besides Cedar Point and such). I'm talkin malls or grocery stores...

Dippin' Dots totally rock the house!! I love the Banana Split ones. Uhmmm they have them at the Palace of Auburn Hills.... that's aboutall I know.

They truely are the "Ice-Cream of the Future"

NyQ

Sic Transit Gloria - Glory Fades - I'm Max Fischer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmm I always wanted to open one of those places....I think they might have them at Great Lakes Crossing...dont remember fo sho'
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think we should open one up! people would be all about it! screw coffee houses... there will be Dippin-Dot Houses!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres only one downfall to this plan....women and this thing they call their 'figure'.

DAMN YOU HOLLYWOOD *shakes fist violently in the air*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
tishtosh
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What else is there to do when a person can't sleep at 2:30 in the damn morning?!?! I know...got to the PolyForum. Damn, I have no life.

Anyways, back on topic, I do remember seeing a Dippin Dots vending machine at Great Lakes Crossing. It was next to the concession stand at the movie theatre. Since I haven't seen a movie over there in a while, I'm not too sure if it's still there.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tishtosh wrote:
What else is there to do when a person can't sleep at 2:30 in the damn morning?!?! I know...got to the PolyForum. Damn, I have no life.

Anyways, back on topic, I do remember seeing a Dippin Dots vending machine at Great Lakes Crossing. It was next to the concession stand at the movie theatre. Since I haven't seen a movie over there in a while, I'm not too sure if it's still there.

I'm watching Chris Rock. It seems to work.
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tishtosh wrote:

by "vending machine" do you mean you'd put in a dollar and it would spit dippin dots at ya? or was it a cart with a dude selling them?

maybe it's time we all took a feild trip to GLC and got us some dippin dots
Andy Rooney
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:31 pm    Post subject: mmm.... Reply with quote

yum... i want em so bad. That's cool they are at great lakes crossing. Well, i don't go there much anymore but maybe one day i'll go there and raid the machine.

hey i have another question. What about the space ice cream, or whatever it was called. Astronaut ice cream maybe... u kno, the freeze-dried stuff, it's not the same as dippin dots tho. It came in a bar lookin thing, like an ice cream sandwitch. Anybody seen those things around??
tishtosh
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poncho524 wrote:

by "vending machine" do you mean you'd put in a dollar and it would spit dippin dots at ya? or was it a cart with a dude selling them?

In the "vending machine", Dippin Dots are sold in these little pouches. Ya put in the appropriate amount of money and a vacuum would suck it up out of a freezer and throw it at you. Cool huh? Isn't technology the greatest? I would pay money just to see the machine run. Who cares about the Dippin Dots? LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NyQuil Driver
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get your Dippin's dots online, mmmmmmmm...

http://www.dippindots.com

NyQ

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NyQuil Driver
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Places to buy Dippin' Dots in Michigan:

City, State Location
Auburn Hills, MI The Palace of Auburn Hills
Battle Creek, MI GKC – Towne Cinemas 8
Clarkston, MI Pine Knob Music Amphitheatre
Commerce Township, MI UA – Walled Lake
Comstock Park, MI Old Kent Park
Detroit, MI Joe Louis Arena
Detroit, MI Comerica Park
Detroit, MI Detroit Zoo
Lansing, MI Oldsmobile Park
Portage, MI UA – Crossroads
Saginaw, MI GKC - Fashion Square Cinema

EDIT:
Locations of the dippin' Dots vending machines in MI:
GKC – Towne Cinemas 8
Battle Creek
MI

UA – Crossroads
Portage
MI

Star – Rochester Hills
Rochester Hills
MI

Star – Taylor
Taylor
MI

Star – Southfield
Southfield
MI

Star – John R
Madison Heights
MI

Star – Gratiot
Clinton Township
MI

Star - Grand Rapids
Grand Rapids
MI

Star - Southfield
Southfield
MI

Star – Great Lakes Crossing
Auburn Hills
MI

Star – Great Lakes Crossing
Auburn Hills
MI

GKC – Plaza Cinemas 7
Jackson
MI

UA – Walled Lake
Commerce Township
MI

GKC - Fashion Square Cinema
Saginaw
MI

NyQ

SivaLuna
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, maybe if Polyphonics write a song about Dippin Dots and send it in, they give you a year supply. And then you can share the love.

DO IT DO IT!!!

And we can all come up with different names and keep sending them letters telling them how cool Polyphonics are, and soon they'll be like 'Wow, I can't believe such a popular band as THE POLYPHONICS likes our product.' And then at that the negotiating table, you guys can play it all suave and be like 'Look folks, we'll lend you our killer new Dippin Dots song, and all you have to do is....send us the goods whenever we ask.'

It's perfect!!!!! So put all your efforts into it. Come on, who wouldn't go to a show where they could score Dippin Dots? Everyone comes out happy. Until we bankrupt them...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: