Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Take the money and run...to Texas.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odine wrote:
Hopefully this thread will die now...

i hope not... i like people posting their post-poly thoughts. i like hearing what peops have to share...
Odine
PolyRoadie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poncho524 wrote:
Odine wrote:
Hopefully this thread will die now...

i hope not... i like people posting their post-poly thoughts. i like hearing what peops have to share...

Then start a thread not targeted at Jon , will be more productive hehe.
Beefer
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My butt is more productive.
dustinpruente
PolyNewb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. the era of poly will be missed. I remember some good times ive had while listening to the polyphonics. I remember my first date with the girl i now call my wife was at a polyphonics concert. When we got married, the first song at the reception was make my day. and i listened to if you ever when my best friend steve killed himeself. Ok, maybe they werent all good times, but the music was.
NyQuil Driver
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dustinpruente wrote:
Yeah. the era of poly will be missed. I remember some good times ive had while listening to the polyphonics. I remember my first date with the girl i now call my wife was at a polyphonics concert. When we got married, the first song at the reception was make my day. and i listened to if you ever when my best friend steve killed himeself. Ok, maybe they werent all good times, but the music was.

Well on the off chance you read this reply: I think I speak for the rest of the band when I say;

I honestly don't know how to respond to this. Except Thanks. Wow, and thanks.

It's very cool to think that we had some sort of impact on the life of someone we don't really know. Let's face it, everyone else that posted in this thread I'm friends with and I'll probably see them next weekend at a get together or something. To think that we had a part in aspects of your life that you're likely to never forget is quite an honor.

I guess I'm just writing to say thanks for sharing your story, it's now my favorite Polyphonics story. Maybe someday I'll tell my kids about it. Thanks.

Sic Transit Gloria - Glory Fades - I'm Max Fischer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NyQuil said it!

I am curious to know who exactly ya are?? How long ago did you see us play!? Tell us more about yourself

I'm seriously interested!

Thanks for the post!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: