Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Upcoming shows?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tishtosh
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject: Upcoming shows? Reply with quote

Before I mark them on my calendar, I just wanted to make sure that these gigs are the real deal.

Are you guys sure you have a show on May 7th at Pub 1281? Also, is the May 14th show a sure thing? I don't want to get my hopes up and get them knocked down like the gig that was supposed to happen last night. Please let me know because I'm having serious Poly-withdrawl.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah... the show on the 14th is at the fly bar...and yeah the show at the pub 1281 is on the 7th, which is nick's b-day too so you all have to go to celebrate that one! your withdrawl shall be cured soon.........
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet. I can't wait to have a Poly-fix again. Coffee and chocolate can only do so much.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tishtosh
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just out of curiosity... why is Pat going to be late for the gig this Friday?
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my sister graduates from vet school this friday. so i'm going out to east lansing for that and a reception afterwards... then i'll head back over here and hopefully make it in time.
tishtosh
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ok....I guess that's a good excuse....
Katrina
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 8:29 am    Post subject: No problem Reply with quote

I'll be a little late too. I was thinking about catching a flight from England and making it in a few hours later. Do you think you'll still be playing when I get there?? hehe. I'm kidding.

Play well. And think of me when you're playing.. and maybe I'll hand out your cd to a Brit band.. and you'll be famous here. Kind of like N'Sync

Treena
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Buddha
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just remember give them boys over there some tooth paste

Bethy is my hero.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: